Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ashley Harkleroad HOt Wallpapers



Anna Sergeyevna Kournikova is a Russian professional tennis player who now is a Russian-American citizen. She was born on 7 June 1981 in Moscow, Russia. Her celebrity status made her one of the best known tennis players worldwide. At the peak of her fame, fans looking for images of Kournikova made her name one of the most common search strings on the Internet search engine Google.

Everyone’s favorite tennis player gone Playboy is knocked up. John McEnroe reported this groundbreaking story during coverage of the U.S. Open earlier today. I’m guessing this is why she didn’t play the Open. The father is (thankfully) her fiancee/coach, Chuck Adams. Congratulations, Ash, I guess.

Ashley Harkleroad definitely belongs to hot category. I mean she's the first female tennis player to appear in Playboy, and as you know Hugh doesn't accept anyone there. Ashley is not only hot, she's also very cute, and it is really a real shame that we see so little of her lately. Sadly her form is not up to task, and we do not see her often enough. But even this what we had seen so far is good enough to take another look.

Here are some nice photos featuring hot female tennis player Ashley Harkleroad. Click on the picture to enlarge railroader hot photo gallery few days ago we revealed Ashley Harkleroad’s and now we have all of her photos that will be featured in the magazine. These pics show Ashley topless and entirely naked and are definitely NSFW so precede with caution and prepare your lube

Womens Tennis player Ashley Harkleroad has decided to pose nude for Playboy and she’ll be featured in the August issue.

“I thought about it, and it was something that I did,” Harkleroad said. “I’m proud of my body. I was representing a female athlete’s body. There’s a few reasons why I did it, but I can’t really go into it right now,” she added. “But like I said, I really didn’t think it was that big of a deal. I’m proud of my body. I stay in shape and try to stay fit.”

Hopefully other tennis stars (Maria Sharapova) will follow in her footsteps.





No comments:

Post a Comment